Registration for the SACOPA Final Event on 31 March 2017
Congratulations you have made it to the South African Championships for the Performing Arts FINALS!!
Here are some important guidelines on what you need to follow, to ensure you have successfully registered for the final event on March 31, 2017.
- You can only participate in the EVENT/S you have qualified in (Dance, Acting, Modelling, Instruments, Variety or Vocal)
- Example: if you only qualified for the Dance event, you may not enter other events, and if you qualified for both Dance and Vocal, you can only participate in the Dance and Vocal events, and so on.
- You may however enter as many STYLES as you wish for the EVENT you qualified in.
- This year the SA Championships are being held at NASREC in Johannesburg – click here for directions.
- It is imperative that your entry reach us no later than March 8, 2017 so that all entries can be captured in time
- You will not be allowed to take part if your entry is not submitted by this date.
- You were given the Entry Form at the Auditions round. If you don’t have it contact us urgently.
- You will find the Final program available at SACOPA.co.za from the 20th March 2017.
- Please access the website and confirm that your entry details are correctly entered:
- Gender (Male or Female)
- Date of Birth
- Note: Your age as at the 31st March 2017, will determine your competition age category.
- Remember – This competition age is calculated by computer and cannot be changed.
- Events and Styles that you have qualified and entered
- From the 20th March, you will only have 4 days to check your entry details are correct.
- The FINAL PROGRAM will then be published on the website on the 24th March 2017
- NO CHANGES to the program will be done after the 24th march 2017.
If you did not correct the details of your entry, you will have to compete as is.
Wishing everyone good luck at the FINALS SA Championships of Performing Arts.