SACOPA is kicking off the 2nd National Revue Championship!
The goal is to crown the best Junior, Senior and High School Revue group in South Africa for 2016.
Sounds like fun and and entertaining evening out!
Here are some details:
Contest will be held on the 15-16-17 Sept 2016; and it is going to be at the Vodaworld VODADOME in Midrand.
SACOPA is looking for the #1 Revue group in South Africa!
Join us to find out who is the best Junior, Senior and High School Revue group. We are organizing the 2016 Revue Championships on 15 – 16 – 17 September 2016 at the Vodaworld VODADOME.
All family and friends are invited to attend this spectacular event and make it a huge success.
Everyone interested is requested to REGISTER online right away!
South Africa’s most successful Revue competition is back after the 1st one held in 2015. This signature event offers the highest level of competition and entertainment you will ever experience.
The most important Revue Competition event in South Africa with top judges and SACOPA performers and stars!
To help you further, here is additional information on the competition. If you have any further questions Contact us.
The competition is open to Junior, Senior and high School groups wishing to compete for the title of Revue Champion 2016.
- Each school must present a 12 – 15 minute Medley in the Revue
- and are allowed to use colorful and fun props
- Each School will help sell tickets for the event to the parents, but you can booked directly with us by following this link,
Book Your seat Now.
- Block bookings will be arranged for the High Schools event – contact us regarding this.
- Tickets must be booked and paid before the 14th September 2016 to reserve your space, due to the number of contestants, we expect the event to be sold out very
- quickly and seats are limited for each evening. So hurry!!! Bookings are on a First come first serve basis.
Cost for tickets is R165-00 per person/evening.
If you have someone taking part in the event here is further information regarding rehearsals:
- Time is allocated on the day of your group’s performances
- Rehearsals will start at 07h00 on the day of the performance
- Each group will have 40 minutes strictly rehearsal time.
- Rehearsal will be FULL DRESS REHEARSAL, this means everyone must come performance ready.
STAGE DISCIPLINE (Just a reminder):
- All contestants will be ready and present before rehearsals start.
- And we don’t need to be reminded that No Teacher, or eager parent or wondering friend will be allowed backstage, ONLY trainers of the Dance Revue Groups will be allowed.
The event will run over 3 evenings:
15 September – Junior Revue, Where 3 finalists will be selected to compete in the final on the 17 September
16 September – Senior Revue, Where 3 finalists will be selected to compete in the final on the 17 September
17 September – High schools Revue Finals, where the 3 Junior and 3 Senior Finalists will perform to determine the winners.
Please, keep in mind that we will only confirm your seats once we receive final proof of payment.
Don’t forget to book your seats in advance, limited tickets are available.
Like us on Facebook for more updates about the event.