The Little Miss Petite and Little Miss South Africa Pageant – 2017 has the goal to empower young south African girls and teenagers from all walks of life, to develop the confidence they need to achieve their personal best. A confident young girl has the power to make real change irrespective of her age.
SACOPA encourages every teenager to get out of her comfort zone, be herself, and continue to challenge everything around her.
- Little Miss Petite – 2017 is open to all girls between the ages of 4 and 8 years
- Little Miss South Africa Pageant – 2017 is open to all girls between the ages of 9 and 12 years
- CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES: 25 September 2017
- PAGEANT DATE: 27 and 28 October 2017
For the Contestants that are chosen as Finalists (the list will be released during September 2017), the first leg of the competition will start with their very own fundraising project where they will be trying to raise a minimum sponsorship fee of R2000.00. The finalist who raised the most funds will be awarded the ‘Miss Debutante’ title.
*FIRST TIME EVER* – The winner of the Little Miss Petite South Africa, will win a paid Airline Ticket to the World Championships of the Performing Arts 2018 in Los Angeles, USA.
The winner of the Little Miss South Africa, will win a fully paid trip to the World Championships of the Performing Arts 2018 in Los Angeles, USA
(Make sure you are in possession of a Valid Passport when you enter this competition as you will be required to travel to the USA, in June/July 2018.)
Both category winners and parents will sign a one (1) year contract with the organizers (SACOPA).
The winners will be announced and advertised through our social media platforms Facebook and Twitter. Also they will appear in their own article in the “On Stage” Magazine.
The dress code for the final event must be:
- Short, above the knee, white party dress.
- NO gold or silver sequins,
- NO stockings and NO knee-highs are permitted.
- Swarovski Crystal, diamante and pearls may be used.
- The use of netting with gold or silver thread are NOT permitted, plain white will be acceptable.
- Only white or silver shoes may be used. The height of the shoe is of own choice, but it is VERY important that the finalist is comfortable to walk in it.
- Also remember, it must be age appropriate.
- NO MAKE-UP IS PERMITTED AT THIS PAGEANT! ONLY clear lip-gloss may be used.
I am also interested in the Miss Pre-Teen International Pageant, Miss CONTINENTS (NEW!!!) and Miss T.E.E.N Pageant